[Banshee-List] Synchronization with USB Flash disk

Hi guys.

I have one small problem, or maybe it is a wish.

I want to synchronize mi USB flashdisc with my Banshee music library. I'm
using this flashdisc in my car, in my car sound system.
I want symple something like this:

- plug flashdisc into my desktop computrer and it should appear in Banshee
like an iPod (for example)
- Select what playlists I want sync on it and hit OK
- All songs on those playlists will bve transfered to mi USB disc to
directory structure like /MUSIC/Artist/Album/SONGNAME.* (this is what looks
my flashdisc structure now)
- When I plug-in disc next-time to same computer, it will automaticaly looks
for changes in playlists and do the same changes on USB disc.

I have found that banshee slould support USB Mass storage device. I have
this plugin enabled too. But I dont know the way to use this feature. Or
there is a chance that Banshee in the fact does not support Mass storage
devices.

I'm using this sync now in iTunes. But it is anoying to transfer all songs
to my Macbook and then sync to my disc.

How can I do something like this in Banshee, or will Banshee support this
type of synchronization?