Re: [Banshee-List] Notification Area,

Banshee 1.6 did not use libgpod[-sharp] -- it used ipod-sharp and
podsleuth.  If you want to try the latest/greatest iPod/iTouch/iPhone
support in Banshee git master (and will be in 1.7.5) that uses
libgpod, you'll need some bleeding-edge dependencies; see
http://banshee.fm/download/development/

Gabriel