Re: [Banshee-List] Notification Area,

Hi Sweetth,
Do you know if the issue regarding the notification area has been filed into Banshee's bug tracker?  If not, feel free to file it, following the directions here: http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/  It would be helpful to attach a log from when it crashes. You can get this by running Banshee from the terminal with the command: 'banshee-1 --debug'  If you'd rather not file the bug yourself, feel free to attach the info here, and I'll be happy to open a new report for you.

Michael