Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee crashes when syncing an MTP device

Hey,

Sorry for the late reply. If you're on a 64bit system then this was a
known issue and has already been fixed. Please try with the latest
banshee.

If you're on a 32bit system, try the latest release and if you still
have issues open a bug report and assign it to me.

Thanks!
Alan