[Banshee-List] What is the latest stable version of Banshee?

Hi. I run Ubuntu 10.04, currently and I have subscribed to the Banshee PPA
(not the Beta or Alpha ones). Although I keep seeing version number 1.7.3
virtually everywhere on the Banshee website (as of this post) almost as if
it's the version for everyone to install, the latest update that APT will
give me is 1.6.1-1~lucid1. It seems that I have been stuck with this version
for quite some time while Banshee is being updated with many fixes,
enhancements and add-ons. I just hope that what I have is not the version
that was shipped with 10.04, and at some point in the near future you, the
Banshee people, will send along a shinier version.

With Regards,
Navneeth