Re: [Banshee-List] Amazon Store Import Extension

I hope I have addressed two separate issues with non-US storefronts.
Please test the latest git master and confirm. That would be much
appreciated. Details are here:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/banshee/commit/?id=1110bc3982e99038c4b7957d5ae738b94779cad9

Cheers,
Aaron