Re: [Banshee-List] Syncing iPod fruitless! Is there help for this?

No, I definitely ejected it. I've tried this twice to no avail.

I went ahead and re-synced my iPod to the iTunes program that my partner has on his Windows PC. This is very much a bummer for me, but I have found no Ubuntu-compatible media players that will do what they claim when it comes to iPod compatibility. I'll buy a non-Apple mp3 player at some point soon, and hopefully alleviate this.