Re: [Banshee-List] ipod sincing?

On the site is a short instruction.
1. Open Software Sources (System->Administration->Software Sources)
2. Navigate to the "Third Party Sources" tab.
3. Click "Add"
4. Enter the APT line below that corresponds to your Ubuntu version
that starts with "deb".
5. Click "Add Source"
6. Click "Close"
7. It will prompt you to reload your software cache. Click "Reload".
8. Enter sudo apt-get upgrade

ad 4) If you use Ubuntu karmic (9.10) use the following line:
ppa:banshee-team/ppa

I modified the instruction for an update of the software.
I hope this helps,
Samuel