[Banshee-List] Newbie Question - sqlite -FLAC import error

I apologize if this has been asked and answered but I've searched the
internet, User Guide and this forum but haven't found anything directly on
point.  I'm a long time Windows user but have decided to explore the brave
new world of Linux.  Yesterday I installed Linux Mint and Banshee (Banshee
1.6 Beta 2 (1.5.1)) on a desktop that I use as a media server.  I was able
to import everything but my FLAC files.  I get the following error:

sqlite error unrecognized token: "'Al Jarreau" (for various artists)

It seems not to like the double quote followed by a single quote preceding
the artists name.  I have no idea how that is being generated or how to fix
it.  The file format is no problem because I can play the FLAC files if I
just "open" the file without importing it.

Any insight will be appreciated.  Except for this little glitch I have to
say I'm very impressed with both Linux and Banshee.