Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee already running/won't start up

2010/4/1 william witt <william witt-family net>

On Apr 1, 2010 8:45 AM, "Samuel Gyger" <samuel gyger at> wrote:

Same Problem sometimes. Have to kill it on the console. So it's not
such a problem for me because most time I don't close banshee at all.
I see this occasionally, most often all that is required is to killall banshee-1 - not an ideal solution but it appears to happen after a crash which kinda puts things in a rather unknown state.