Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee already running/won't start up

For what it's worth, you're not alone.  I've run into this as well - infrequently, but still...  Banshee occasionally starts up as an unresponsive window; iirc, force quitting this window doesn't seem to end the process correctly, so when I attempt to restart Banshee, I get the "InQueue" message in Terminal.

Popping up a message seems like the right thing to do in this scenario.  A dialog box with an error (and maybe some instructions on how to end the process) is definitely better than silently failing to start.

Michael