[Banshee-List] Question on suorce code change

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the new version! I very much like the new cover-oriented
Album list, was waiting for that!

I would love to have an option to change the size of covers in this
list :)

Can someone point me to the location in source code so I can change the
cover size for the album list in my installation? I am not a programmer
though I hope this change wont be that complicated.

Would request to put such an option on the feature wishlist.

Regards
Sven

--
Sven Nielsen
Brookweg 30b

email: post svennielsen de

tel: +49 (0)4191 6532 | +49 (0)30 202 376 96
mobil: +49 (0)157 818 093 25

.System- und Netzwerkadministration
.Softwarelokalisierung und technische Übersetzungen

- Öffentlicher PGP-Schlüssel: http://home.svennielsen.de/pub/pk.asc -