Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee-Banshee sync

2009/9/3 "Andrés G. Aragoneses":
> That's an advanced scenario...

Really?  In a Banshee-banshee case in particular, I can picture doing
several things with a portable instance of Banshee (listening to
music) and a copy of things with my desktop instance (downloading
podcasts, possibly listening to the same music, getting new music and
videos).

I'm not sure how using the two separate instances, well, separately --
(and thus expecting data different between them to be coordinated and
distributed between both at sync-time) -- is an advanced case.