Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee-Banshee sync

Jud Craft wrote:
> I don't think iFolder (probably being file based) would resolve
> changes at the database level.
>
> Same reason you wouldn't try to sync your Firefox bookmarks or your
> Evolution database with it.

Why not? I mean. As long as you're not using both programs at the same
time, changes at a file level would occur when sync happens (and thus,
no conflicts would arise often). Maybe another problem is if the sync
happens while the file is being used. In that case, maybe it's worth
exploring a general solution configuration for this kind of sync tools
(to avoid syncing if the file is open by some program).

Please be sure to point out more reasons on why this is not a good approach.

Thanks,

	Andrés