[Banshee-List] UI Tweaking

Hi guys,

This is my first ever post in a mailing list so I hope I came to the right place.

I have been using Banshee for a while now and being a bit of a perfectionist I can't help but notice all the screen space wasted in the Banshee design (see pic http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2199/examplepvn.jpg).

I have hardly any experience with programming so I don't know how to make these changes real but here is a quick mock up (http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8857/redesign.jpg)of what I think could make a much better design, especially for netbooks with small screen resolutions.

Please let me know whether this is good or bad and achievable or not and if so what I can do to get the changes made if any.

Thanks

Jared