[Banshee-List] Banshee for Windows PLEASE!!! :D

hey all,

saw Windows was not supported/ported. :(

I use Ubuntu mostly. It's my main squeeze now. I tried getting another pc on
it and it didn't work out (video problem, it'll take time to figure out but
till then THAT pc need Windows)

I just thought since VLC ported to Windows that Banshee might. Show them
Windows users that open source code is better then their closed
counterparts.

I HATE iTunes. It's junk. Fell in love /w Banshee's last.fm feature for
music. Tried to dl this for the win machine but stuck /w itunes. :(

Thanks for the read/replies, hopefully the email reminds me if someone
comments here.