Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee for Windows PLEASE!!! :D

I have to say, that while I understand the desire... I'd have to be
against this!  I'm not a Banshee dev, so it's not like this affects the
outcome, but in my experience "cross platform" apps tend to be
compromised and not able to use platform specific optimisations, so they
end up being less than they could be on both platforms.

I'd hate more Linux apps to be held back by having to be able to run on
Windows.