Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee encountered a fatal error.

Before I decided to delete folder I tried to uninstall banshee and install it
again but problem was still there. Then I decided to uninstall banshee,
delete database folder and then install banshee again. Now everything works
perfect.

Maybe less then a month after some of updates it happened that banshee
starts normal I play some track and any button I click after that crash
banshee (it just turns off by it self). Then after last update fatal error
message appeared. I assume it was update to 1.6 (beta2).

Anyways, it works perfect now, just wanted to give you more details that
might help you resolve the issue.