[Banshee-List] GLIB errors in autoconf on MacOSX

Trying to build MacOSX.  I used git to download the latest.  I was able to
get build-deps to work by pointing it at the 10.6 SDK.  Now I'm hanging
here:

Running intltoolize --force --copy ...
Running glibtoolize --force --copy --automake ...
Running aclocal -I build/m4/banshee -I build/m4/shamrock -I build/m4/shave
-I /Users/hcaley/banshee/build/osx/deps/bundle-install/share/aclocal -I
/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/share/aclocal ...
Running autoconf ...
configure:13284: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_GLIB_2_0
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure:18005: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT
Error: Could not run autoconf, which is required to configure banshee

Do I need to set GLIB paths somewhere or something?

Hugh