Re: [Banshee-List] proposal to adopt the GNOME release schedule

I agree that this looks like a really terrific plan.  I think that having
that many development releases - it looks like 7 additional 1.5.x releases -
between now and 1.6 is a great idea.  Banshee's development releases, and
even git master, have traditionally been quite stable, so lowering the
barrier for potential testers by making releases more often is definitely a
good idea.  More development releases -> a broader testing base -> more of
the little annoyances get discovered and fixed during the development cycle
-> really polished releases every six months.  I think this will be a really
good thing for Banshee.