Re: [Banshee-List] proposal to adopt the GNOME release schedule

Love the idea - I think for users it really helps in understanding when there might be a release, rather than the current unpredictable schedule.  I think you're point of distros, translators and documentation writers knowing when it's coming out and what their deadline is helps as well.

Paul