[Banshee-List] Trying to get a generic player to sync with Banshee

Well, my prior mp3 player more or less worked, except it had some
problems. It was an IVO Sound M620/4gb. That player stopped working
last week, so I picked up a generic 16gb mp3/mp4 player from
ProEbizLLC via Amazon earlier in the week.

While I can automatically mount and copy files/folders to the device
in Linux (so it looks and acts like a drive rather than mtp mode)
Banshee does not recognize the device as nothing shows up on the left
hand pane when the device is mounted through normal means (i.e., plug
the usb cord in, wait, tell it to open the device using Dolphin).

Any places I can look, or get more info?

The device is here:
http://www.amazon.com/Touchscreen-Player-Plays-Without-Conversion/dp/B001FB1NDG/ref=sr_1_37?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1243044204&sr=1-37

--
thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk.