Re: [Banshee-List] Seems like Banshee ruined my iPod...

I have the same ipod, I only use Gtkpod for the pictures and Banshee for
Music, Video and Podcasts. As far as synchronizing, you have to make sure
that your music library is in perfect or it will not synchronize properly
and the artwork will not display the right cover. I found that after adding
and reorganizing the music library the file BansheeDB (hidden file) and the
Artwork DB on the Ipod, these files tend to grow out of proportion. For the
BansheeDB file, I simply delete it restart Banshee and rescan my
library...Since it will also take all the Podcasts subscriptions and
playlists away I have a separate file for these only that I can restore
easily.
For your ipod, I found this thread on the ubuntu forum to restore your Ipod
to factory settings, it is very easy and actually does not require Amarok.
Just restart Banshee and your Ipod is like brand new.