Re: [Banshee-List] bashee album browser showing multiple entries of same album

On Sun, May 03, 2009 at 04:36:00PM +0530, Ashish Yadav wrote:
> I am not looking for adding meta-data to all of my library. Every other

As long as you don't have the "write metadata to files" in Preferences
Ticked ON, the "album artist" is only stored in the Banshee library
database, not in the music files themselves.

I even use it for "Unknown album" tracks, collect them together in the
pseudo album artist "VA".
--