[Banshee-List] Some Banshee Stuff.

I am right now changing from Amarok because Amarok is driving me crazy.
But banshee has its issues as well.
1. It seems to me that banshee isn't really deleting songs on my iPod nano
3G. Any Idea why?
2. If I am selecting an artist in the middle collumn banshee is reacting
quite slow. Why? Can I change that?
3. I am using banshee with Fedora Core 10 and with some audio settings I
don't really get clear for me. Right now I think I am using ALSA stuff but
pulseaudio is also installed and ready to be used, I just do not really know
how to influence that. I think it works through -> system -> settings ->
hardware -> audio.
Sometimes this all works well, but then I got little breaks through the
replay of an audiofile which sometimes are nearly not recognizable but then
sometimes make listening to music nearly impossible. Whats that dependent
on?

by the way, I am using banshee-1.4.3-3 wich is a fc11 package so a quasi
beta for fc10.