Re: [Banshee-List] copy music library from open suse 10.3 to 11.1

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 12:15 AM, statone <HodgessE uhd edu> wrote:

> How do I bring my music from open suse 10.3 to 11.1, please?

I find it easiest copy over my whole /home partition, but if you just
want to bring the Banshee library, copy ~/.config/banshee-1/, which
contains the database. Your music files are probably in ~/Music, and
if you copy them to the matching location on the new system, the
database should still point to them.

--
Michael Hutchinson
http://mjhutchinson.com