[Banshee-List] banshee as gui for icecast

hi, i really love banshee.
I would like to know if there is a way to "duplicate the sound output". I
would like to listen to the music by the computer speaker, but also that
my music is sent to the local network via something similar an icecast
stream (I mean just what I'm listening to). [Because I would like then
listen to the music from my wireless phone that has a possibility to
stream internet radio, so I can change room in the apartment without
putting the volume so high, and re-gaining friendship with
neighbourghood :-)]