Re: [Banshee-List] Compilation Album Artist

For a compilation album you will see one album in the 'album browser' (which makes perfect sence :-). However, in the 'Track artist browser' you will stil see all the different Track artists for this one album (again, this is logical since the browser is about TRACK artists). For the moment, there is no 'Album Artist browser' in Banshee. A great GUI solution exists for this but is not implemented yet (Gabriel once made a mock up of it and if I find the time I will start working on it, don't expect anything very soon from me though ...)