[Banshee-List] Compilation Album Artist

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the expected behaviour for the Compilation Album Artist setting please?

My understanding of it is:

In the Track Editor
Tick the check box ¨Compilation Album Artist¨ to enable the text box , and enter the name of the Artist (e.g. Various Artists) that you would like to see this track grouped by.  A whole album with this set would I imagine make the album appear in the Artists browser under the ¨Various Artists¨ artist.

However, as of 1.4.3 it doesn´t and therefore I assume that either my understanding is wrong or there´s a bug.  What I see is that the Track Artist still appears in the Artists Browers, and that the Album doesn´t appear under ¨Various Artists¨.

Assuming I don´t know what I´m doing, can someone explain to me how this is meant to work?

Many thanks

Best Regards
-=: Andy Underhill :=-