[Banshee-List] 1.4.3 UI Hang?

Hi,

I´m using 1.4.3 on Gnome 2.24/Opensuse 11.1.  Everything appeared to be fine, but after a couple of hours of using Banshee I suddenly found that the UI would not respond to my mouse, BUT, it did respond to my keyboards media key for play/pause.  In order to get the program to respond again I had to close it using the system tray icon which appeared to respond fine.

Anyone else had this problem?

Regards

-=: Andy Underhill :=-

To do is to be = Descartes