[Banshee-List] banshee crashes on zero image width

I've been using banshee for awhile, but today it started having fatal errors
due to zero image width. I went into the directory where it caches images
and deleted all the files that didn't have any content then restarted
banshee and as soon as I played one of the albums that I deleted the images
of I got the same message. I went back to the album cover cache and sure
enough there the empty jpg files were again. I could turn off the download
album cover feature but it seems to me something I should be able to fix.
Here is the error: Banshee Encountered a Fatal Error Failed to load image
'/home/user/.cache/album-art/album.jpg': Image has zero width

Any help