[Banshee-List] MTP folder support ?

Hi All,

First up... really liking 1.4.3, great job with the MTP support !

I have a Creative Vision:M and overall its going well. Initially I couldn't
work out why I was only seeing a few albums on my device and had a huge
"Other" in the usage break down but then saw that it was only the individual
mp3s I have in the root of the Music folder than were showing up.

Most of my music is in subfolders under there and is not showing up.

Just wondering if I'm missing something or if there were any plans to
support subfolders (before I take the big step of dropping everything into
the root of the Music folder)

I did have a search through the forum but couldn't see anything on this
topic.

Thanks heaps

Nat