[Banshee-List] Building with MonoDevelop

Hey guys,

Forgive me if this information is available somewhere, but is there
any up-to-date info on building Banshee with MonoDevelop?

I'm running Ubuntu 8.10, which has MonoDevelop 1.0 as the default package.

banshee svn configures/compiles/runs fine from the command line, but
when I try to compile the Banshee.sln with MonoDevelop I get:

[Task:File=/home/dynerman/banshee/banshee/src/Libraries/Hyena/Hyena.Collections/RangeCollection.cs,
Line=349, Column=9, Type=Error, Priority=Normal,
Description=`System.Collections.ICollection.Add' in explicit interface
declaration is not a member of interface(CS0539)]
[Task:File=/home/dynerman/banshee/banshee/src/Libraries/Hyena/Hyena.Query/DateQueryValue.cs,
Line=35, Column=12, Type=Error, Priority=Normal, Description=The type
or namespace name `Unix' does not exist in the namespace `Mono'. Are
you missing an assembly reference?(CS0234)]

And so on, in about a dozen files or so.

This is probably something stupid like assembly paths, but I figure
I'd ask. Does MonoDevelop 1.0 even work? Or should I be using the
unstable branch?

Thanks,
David