[Banshee-List] Can't get podcasts

I'm attempting to switch from Rhythmbox to Banshee. I used to use it on my
laptop because it was more resource friendly (it's an old laptop) but I've
decided that I really like Banshee better.

I have the podcast plugin enabled but I don't get podcasts in the left pane
where my library and all is. All I have there is the music library and the
video library. I'm using 1.4.3 in Ubuntu 8.10. I really want to use Banshee
instead of Rhythmbox because it handles my mp3 player much better but no
podcasts really is a showstopper for me.