Re: [Banshee-List] Documentation

Bertrand, thanks for the questions in the email, that's exactly the kind of information I'm looking for.

I've written a blog post with a call for more information just like that:  http://www.silwenae.org/blog/?p=1164

So if you have any ideas about what should be in a help file, or have seen good howto's on the 'net, let me know.   Anyone who wants to help is more than welcome, don't feel like you have to know Docbook or Mallard to write docs!

Thanks.

Paul