[Banshee-List] Searching in Banshee - for composer

Hi all,
1) reading the Search manual I found tons of fields to search for - however:
composer is at least as meaningful as all the others - but is missing.
2) But even if it were there: I ran into a probelm to use search expressions
at all.
Banshee 1.5 (Ubuntu 9.04 environment) offers search for title, year etc.
etc. but entering a search expression takes the relation keywords as terms
to search for, regardless of case I use.
Can an experience user pls. guide a newcomer.
TXs and best regards
Michael