[Banshee-List] EEE PC 1000HE issue

Hello all,

I just installed banshee on my EEE PC 1000HE running ubuntu Netbook Remix.
The application seems to be working fine until I try to play a song imported
into banshee.... a "X" shows up in front of the song and it move to the next
song right away.  It goes through all the songs that way, then stops.

Everything is working fine in RythmBox, the default player that comes with
NBR.

Can anyone help me figuring out what is going on?

Regards,
Dany