Re: [Banshee-List] creative zen stone eternally loading, never actually loads

I can confirm this behaviour with both Banshee 1.4.3 and 1.5.0 using Ubuntu
9.04.

I fixed it by creating a file .is_audio_player in the device root with the
following content:

audio_folders=
folder_depth=2
output_formats=audio/mp3

Banshee now lists the content of the device and is able to write music on
it. It would be great though if Banshee would support Zen Stone Plus out of
the box.

Regards,
Severin