[Banshee-List] Banshee quits when I want to change song

Hi!

First, sorry for my english :P

Well, I'm using banshee in Ubuntu x64. The problem is that when I want to
change song (or when the song ends and banshee puts other) the app goes off.
I open it with the console, and I found the error:

Unhandled Exception: Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteExecutionException: SQL
logic error or missing database
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteStatement (IntPtr pStmt,
System.Int32& cols, System.IntPtr& pazValue, System.IntPtr& pazColName)
[0x00000]
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteStatement (IntPtr pStmt)
[0x00000]
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader (CommandBehavior
behavior, Boolean want_results, System.Int32& rows_affected) [0x00000]
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery () [0x00000]
  at Hyena.Data.Sqlite.HyenaSqliteCommand.Execute
(Hyena.Data.Sqlite.HyenaSqliteConnection hconnection,
Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteConnection connection) [0x00000]

What's the problem?

Thanks!!