Re: [Banshee-List] update music library

Hello.

Perhaps, Banshee is trying to write something at the NTFS partition and have no write access? did you try to mount /media/Daten as read/write?

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Yves Alter <altery ethz ch> wrote:
You might want to try something like this (I don't know if this works
in sqlite though):

UPDATE CoreTracks SET URI = replace(URI, 'file:///media/DATA/daten/',
'file:///media/Daten/')