[Banshee-List] update music library

Hey,
I'm used to have my music on an external HD, so my music folder in
banshee was located at /media/DATA/Daten/Music/

Now I bought a notebook and transferred all music to the internal
harddisc. Because of this I changed the library folder to the new one
which is /media/Daten/Music/ (It's located on a NTFS partition now,
because I need to access it on windows too)

Now banshee does something odd. For most songs the location is changed
to the new one but other songs still have the old paths included and do
not play any more.
Any idea why this happens and how to solve it?

Paul

ps. I already tried to do a "library rescan" but it imports many songs
again (I think because I updated their metadata before there was an
option to write metadata into files.). So I'd like to do it on an other
way, if possible.