Re: [Banshee-List] update music library

The Banshee SQLite DB is stored in ~/.config/banshee-1/banshee.db.
You'd have to execute a query on it, that replaces the URI of the
offending tracks. The URI column is stored in the 'CoreTracks' table.
The tool 'sqlitebrowser' allows you to inspect the contents of the DB
graphically. But without SQL experience it's probably hard to create a
query that suits your needs and you might want to consider changing
the values manually, if there are only a few tracks which are affected
of this problem. And make a backup of the DB file before you mess
around with it :)