Re: [Banshee-List] Meaning of Source class and its subclasses and Models

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Christoph Burgdorf <christoph burgdorf bvsn org> wrote:
Am Samstag, den 24.01.2009, 17:50 +0100 schrieb Jiří Zárevúcký:
> I believe it would be more productive, if developers created some sort
> of source code documentation...

Of course a good documentation helps to get into the project, too. But I really like
the idea of having a teacher who can be asked questions etc. Im kinda inspired by the
ubuntu classroom thing.

I'm with Jiří. Obviously I can't speak for the developers or their time, but with a project of this size, I think that might be too big of a production. The developers are very responsive here and (from what I hear, I don't do it much) in the IRC channel, so I think it's working out alright as is. :)

The first time I looked, I was surprised at the overall lack of inline documentation in the source code though.

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net