Re: [Banshee-List] Playlist support for Mass Storage devices (G1)

Jon,

I would just:

In Banshee, make a playlist.
With playlist open, have all the songs in it selected.
Drag them over to the G1.

Boom.

I just drag full artists/albums over most of the time, but made a playlist quick to make sure you could drag over from one (no reason to think you couldn't). Now, the order etc of the playlist won't be preserved, of course, but, all that music should be there, so you should be able to shuffle it, or whatever you like.

Matthew Nicholson
nicholson eps harvard edu
Harvard University
FAS IT Research Computing