Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee karma plugin : no tracks

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 1:33 PM, julien cubizolles <j cubizolles free fr> wrote:

> Is it working for you with 1.4.1 ?

For anyone using the Rio Karma, I updated the web page at:

  http://bobcopeland.com/karma/banshee/

with new instructions.  I also added a patch to bugzilla that
improves the detection and added newly needed callback to
LoadFromDevice() which seems to fix any reported issues
with 1.4.  I didn't test playback since my gst setup is broken.

--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com