Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee karma plugin : no tracks

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 11:55:29AM +0100, julien cubizolles wrote:
> I'm experiencing again a severe problem with the karma plugin : it seems
> it can't access any tracks on the Karma. The karma is mounted as omfs,
> riocp can transfer files, rhymthmbox can access and play the tracks but
> the karma plugin of banshee can't see any tracks, it just wiggles its
> toes for a minute or so before giving up.

Thanks.  I actually just got back from 2 weeks of holiday travel, and I
worked on the banshee plugin a little bit while I was away (as far as I
could get without having my charger and only a little charge on my
Karma).  I'll take a look at the problem as soon as I deal with the
vacation backlog.  Only thing I can suggest right away is to be sure 1.2
still works (and/or riocp).  Kernel 2.6.27 includes the OMFS driver but
requires you to set up permission masks when mounting.

--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com