[Banshee-List] banshee vs songbird

I think that the key feature for banshee to become the best music player around is ipod and mp3 players synchro. this is the only field where songbird does considerably better than banshee. infact on songbird is possible to sync single playlists automatically (both normal and smart ones) while banshee still hasn't this feature. but banshee can import cd, import music, keep the library organized (songbird won't) , fetch album covers (but no lyrics as in songbird), while the editing of metadata is still in progress (banshee 1.4.1 crashes on some fields of aac unprotected files) hope to see this as soon as possible in banshee so I will not have to use banshee to play music and songbird to keep organizes my ipod.