Re: [Banshee-List] change cover art with banshee

thanks for the answer.

With your idea, I have found something a little more simple : I stored my
album art in the directory of each album (names cover.jpg) : this wasn't
enough for Banshee to replace them with the one it took from I don't know
where (internet I suppose).
But, if you just delete the images of an album stored in /.cache/album art,
then Banshee uses the cover.jpg file the next time the album is read, and
generates automaticly the different size images : you don't have to resize
them with Gimp.

So what I just did is delete ALL the images in the /.cache/album art
directory : Banshee is yet using all my album art (well to be honest, the
truth is : Banshee will be using all my album art after I will have listened
to all my music...)

That is a much simpler (and better) idea and is what I tried originally but
for some reason it just didn't work. I'll try it at my next reboot and see
what happens. BTW I don't think Banshee just takes the files from the
internet. Some of the cover art it was using for mine was embedded cover art
that I thought I'd gotten rid of. So it does seem to check locally before
searching online.