Re: [Banshee-List] Can't import files without filename extensions?

Chow Loong Jin wrote:

> On Tue, 2009-01-06 at 06:18 -0800, Jason0x21 wrote:
>> So in trying to fix my last.fm audio scrobbling problem, I deleted the
>> configuration directories...
>>
>> ./.config/banshee*
>> ./.cache/banshee*
>> ./.gconf/apps/banshee
>>
>> Now, data is kept somewhere else, because banshee came up with most of my
>> settings intact (just not the database).
>

> Don't forget ~/.cache/banshee*, ~/.gconf/apps/banshee-1
> --
> Chow Loong Jin

Got those, too, thought ./.gconf/apps/banshee-1 wasn't there, or
subsequently created after deleting all of the above.  Currently, a "find .
-name "*banshee*" -print" in my home directory only hits in .config and
.cache.

Jason!

-----
Jason M. SULLIVAN