Re: [Banshee-List] G1 and Playlists

Here's an update:  I knew I had been able to put playlists on my G1 before,
but couldn't remember how I did it, as I had tried different things with
different players, but, it seems as if the only program that makes playlists
that can actually be read by Android is Amarok.  I'm not sure why or what is
different about the m3u format (I know that the m3u files created by
Rhythmbox and by Banshee are different), but I successfully created two
different playlists on my computer (two different ways, as well) and both
are showing up in the playlist listings in the built in music player as well
as in TuneWiki.  both play their tracks, as well.

Not sure if that is helpful to anyone else, but it seems that for now I'll
be using Amarok to manage my G1 (unfortunately!).

Thanks.